Abundant Farms, Inc., a subsidiary of PHI Group, Inc. uses a combination of proprietary enhanced bioavailable nutrient and natural symbiotic immune systems without chemical pesticides and synthetic fertilizers, to initially grow select plants that can be used for medicinal purposes including:
- Bitter melon (momordica charantia), turmeric (curcuma longa), Lingzhi mushrooms (ganoderma lucidum), saffron (crocus sativus), and xao tam phan (paramignya trimera).
- Other high profit margin crops
- Premium organic poultry and other livestock
- Develop a model organic farming program, which can be replicated and licensed to other farmers on a global basis.
Our unique organic fertilizers are developed by Mr. Lam Duong, the Company’s Chief Technology Officer, consisting of:
- Beneficial bacteria
- Resistant fungus
- Bionematicide fungi
- Additional nutrients and conditioners
The Company will have manufacturing plants in the U.S. and Romania to supply to Northern American and European markets.
Financial Projections – not including Organic Fertililizers
Abundant Farms’ Projected Performance from Medicinal Plants
- Bitter melon:
- (2018) $18 million in revenues and $4.3 million in net profit
- (2019) $36 million revenues and $9.8 million net profit
- (2020) $53 million revenues and $14.5 million net profi
- (2018) $1.2 million in revenues and $817,000 net profit
- (2019) $24.4 million in revenues and $16.8 net profit
- (2020) $48.9 million in revenues and $33.7 in net profit
Abundant Farms expects to generate $244 million in revenues and $35.2 million from in profits from internal growth in its third year of operations.
U.S. Operations: The Company plans to acquire additional farms and lease more farmland to expand the scope of its organic initiative and couple it with an EB-5 Investor Visa investment program for qualified foreign investors who wish to become U.S. permanent residents and citizens.
International Operations: The Company is in the process of acquiring two operating farms in Eastern Europe.
Agriculture – Specialty Foods
PHI Group has signed a Business Cooperation Agreement with Nathan Trading Company, Ltd., a Thai agricultural company specializing in the growing and processing of sacha inchi.
PHI Group will start importing sacha inchi products for sale in the U.S. and cooperate with Nathan Trading Co. to increase raw material sources and expand production capacity to meet future worldwide demand.
With these tremendous health benefits, the Company believes sacha inchi can be a multibillion-dollar business compared to coconut…
Market Forecasts for Organic Foods and Products Growth…
Organic Food and Beverages Market Expected to Reach $327,600 Million, Globally, by 2022 — Growth at CAGR of 16.4% from 2016 to 2022
– Allied Market Research. Organic foods and beverages offer ample advantages over conventional foods such as health benefits, free of harmful chemicals and others.
- The global market is poised to witness significant growth during the forecast period, owing to increase in income levels, rise in awareness regarding advantages of organic products, and advancements in organic farming techniques.
- The demand for organic food and beverages is anticipated to increase by three-folds by 2022 as compared to that in 2015.
- In addition, factors such as heavy investment and supportive investment policies by government organization for organic farming provide lucrative opportunities to market players.
Entry into the RAPIDLY GROWING CANNABIS MARKET
Industry Growth Statistics and Forecasts are too big to Ignore…
- Medical Marijuana Market Size To Reach USD 55.8 Billion By 2025 – grandviewresearch.com
- The North American marijuana market posted $6.7 billion in revenue in 2016, up 30% from the year before, according to a new report from Arcview Market Research, a leading publisher of cannabis market research.
- Report: America’s marijuana industry headed for $24 billion by 2025 – thecannabist.co
- Marijuana Industry Projected To Create More Jobs Than Manufacturing By 2020 – Forbes.com
PHIL is in process of working on Acquisitions and Agreements to maximize its exposure and gain market share in the cannabis industry.